Volta ‘LT’ SuperDrive Belt
Volta ‘LT’ Material SuperDrive Belts
• Teeth are an integral part of the belt eliminating breakages at weak points and increasing the life of the belt.
• Extruded teeth and pulley system positively drive and track the belt creating a smooth running production line.
• Minimal pretension reduces strain on the belt and elongation.
• Reduces noise levels to a minimum.
• Easy to install and form a strong base for quality heat welded fabrications.
• Lightweight conveyor belt, cutting back on motor energy usage.
Material: Volta MB LT, Blue
Shore Hardness: 95A/ 46D
Temperature Range : -35° C to 35° C / -31° F to 95° F
Coefficient of Friction: Steel: 0.55 /Stainless Steel: 0.55 /UHMW: 0.30
Certification: FDA/ USDA/ USDA Dairy/ EU Approved